'Behind The Dashboard'
Behind The Dashboard - Strategies for Management Reporting (running time 38 minutes)
Developing corporate, programme and project dashboards is a common technique for reporting delivery and highlighting problems. In this webinar we discuss some of the management reporting techniques "Behind The Dashboard" and address the following issues;
- providing dashboards for organisations, roles, teams and individuals
- identifying issues and problems
- highlighting delivery and performance
- using trend analysis to identify problems which are not getting fixed
- spending more time "doing" and less time reporting
- using data classes to consolidate reporting
- understanding the risks of real-time reporting
- how not to undermine organisation and reporting structures
We demonstrate how Ninth Wave's SmartCore solution is used to create highly configurable, web-based, interactive dashboards. We will show how a SmartCore solution can support complex management reporting needs whilst reducing the overhead of data collection and analysis.